Texas Trivia

Dr Pepper was first made in Waco, Texas, in 1885. Wade B. Morrison, owner of Morrison's Old Corner Drug, employed a pharmacist named Charles Courtice Alderton, who, when not filling prescriptions, often served soft drinks to customers. Alderton enjoyed experimenting with various combinations of fruit extracts and sweeteners. One combination, later to become Dr Pepper, proved enormously popular with drugstore patrons. As the popularity of the beverage grew, the residents of Waco urged Morrison to name the drink. Morrison named the beverage after Dr. Charles T. Pepper, a physician and pharmacist for whom Morrison had worked in Rural Retreat, Virginia. The trademark employed a period after Dr until 1950.

best free magento theme

Skip to Main Content »

Howdy friends, welcome

Your shopping cart is empty

Lifestyle Accessories

Items 1 to 9 of 34 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4

Grid  List 

Set Ascending Direction

Items 1 to 9 of 34 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4

Grid  List 

Set Ascending Direction